Thank you for choosing Nelnet Tuition payment plan.
Simple Steps to Enroll if you're a new or first time user.
• Contact Bethel University to let them know you are
interested in a payment plan.
• Bethel University will send an email inviting you to
enroll in an available payment plan.
• In the email invite, select Set up a
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you has an Authorized Payer.
If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
If you are new to Nelnet, click on the "Create a username & password" button to create an online account.
STEPS TO ADD AN AUTHORIZED PAYER:
1. The student will need to designate the Authorized Payer. Please click on the "WANT TO DESIGNATE ANOTHER PAYER?" link in the top right corner of the page.
2. Once you have completed the required information, an email will be sent to the Authorized Payer with a link to log into the payment system.
3. When the Authorized Payer has accessed the payment system, the Authorized Payer can complete a payment plan or make a payment on the student's behalf.