Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering



HEALTH INSURANCE: All Students are required to either waive the student health insurance plan (SHIP) or enroll every year. Go to to waive or enroll now.

STUDENT ACCOUNT BALANCE: Nelnet does not have access to your balance at the school. Login to the Olin Student Portal; go to the My StAR tab and select Student Accounts. Click on Course and Fee Statement to view your up-to-date account balance.

REFUNDS: Overpayments on the student account will be refunded directly to the student unless the student directs otherwise in writing to  Students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit through the student portal; go to the My StAR tab and select Student Private Data in the gray box on the left side of the screen.

Before proceeding, please read the following:

Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you should first set them up as an Authorized Payer.  After initial login you will be able to add an Authorized Payer.  

Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student should set up their account first and then add you has an Authorized Payer.


Having difficulties? Check our FAQs.