Thank you for choosing to set
up a payment plan.
Before proceeding, please
read the following.
University of Jamestown only allows one student per
***All student ID's must be entered with 6 digits.***
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first
set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Payers: If you are paying on
behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add
you has an Authorized Payer.
- If you have used Nelnet before,
simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click
on the "Create a username & password" button to create an
STEPS TO ADD AN
1. The student will need to designate the Authorized Payer. Please click on the
"WANT TO DESIGNATE ANOTHER PAYER?" link in the top right corner of
2. Once you have completed the required information, an email will be sent to
the Authorized Payer with a link to log into the payment system.
3. When the Authorized Payer has accessed the payment system, the Authorized
Payer can complete a payment plan or make a payment on the student's behalf.