We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to pay through Nelnet Campus Commerce for New York University.
**All student IDs begin with a capital N and followed by 8 alpha/numeric combination.**
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan
For the Student:
- If you are a New Nelnet Campus Commerce User please select “Create a username & password” to begin.
Returning Users, Sign In with your Username or email and Password.
- Click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link.
- Select the appropriate term.
***To Use Your Own Financial Account click Begin.
***To Use a Financial Account other than your own click on 'Want to designate another payer?'
- Complete the steps as prompted.
For Person Other than the Student:
- The Student will need to designate you as an Authorized Payer following the steps above.
- Once this is complete an email will be generated with a link to log into the system.
- From there you can complete a payment plan or make a payment on the student's behalf.
Enrolling in a Nelnet Campus Commerce tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. If you would like to view the plans offered by your school please visit mycollegepaymentplan.com.
Before proceeding, please read the following.
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.